Charlie

James doesn’t need any favours. He is lightning fast. I couldn’t even see his feet touch the footpath he’s that quick and a nice tall, open action. I think it’s just something he’s picked up from the family genes but also just through maybe being around the people sometimes Charlie has coached and observing…I tell you, he’s the fastest kid I’ve ever seen. I was shocked when I saw him sprint a few times along the footpath when I last saw him a couple of years ago. Sweet kid, too.

Yes, we were on the track near the bookstore and saw the plaque, very impressive list a Olympians, NCAA champs and records.

We also watched the womens soccer team team practice as they are preparing for the NCAA semifinals this week, my wife who played in college and and now coaches now and daughter who plays now loved that as well.

Wow very impressive pic!!!

… of impressive people.

Sweet pic did you draw it?

LOL, yes she did.

I was surprised to read that charlie has been ill
for a number of years and yet there has been nothing from him on this site to indicate that he had a fight on his hands.

I shouldn’t be surprised tho, as from his first individual reply to a question from me six years ago his strength of character and qualities as a person have continually shown thru.

All I can now say is thank you for your generosit
Charlie and the absolute best of health in the future.

Good luck mate,

Sprinter68

I was surprised to read that charlie has been ill
for a number of years and yet there has been nothing from him on this site to indicate that he had a fight on his hands.

I shouldn’t be surprised tho, as from his first individual reply to a question from me six years ago his strength of character and qualities as a person have continually shown thru.

All I can now say is thank you for your generosit
Charlie and the absolute best of health in the future.

Good luck mate,

Sprinter68

She should put a watermark on it.

super image, beautifully imagined and realised :cool:

Spoke to Charlie on Friday. He sounded a little flat, but strong of will. He has been in hospital receiving antibiotics by IV for pneumonia, but he is home now and optimistic that now that he has been entered into the hospital books he will continue to receive the best medical assistance available. Charlie said he would be back on the forum “soon”…

Thanks very much for the update KK. We hope for the best for Charlie, Ange and James.

I have to credit RB34 for starting this thread weeks ago. I, too, had been wondering why Charlie had not been on in a while and I do appreciate Ange keeping us informed.

Charlie, you have a lot of friends/fans out here!

Thank you. :slight_smile:
Watermarks… I keep forgetting and then being told. Next time!

It’s Charlie’s anyway, he can put a watermark on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Being that I’m in the US, what does “being entered into the hospital books” mean, from a literal sense?

wow!!!

I concur on that Stefanie - absolutely awesome. 100m001 check out if they are still available on the site some of her other pictures they are fantastic.

Stefanie you talent is awesome!
Thank-you for that gift.
Thanks also to you Kit Kat for your comments.
Charlie is focused on his return.
Cheers to all of you.
Ange
P.S. I will be posting some of Charlie’s father’s art work as this is something he is very interesting in sharing with all of you.

Just found out from Ken on the BearPowered web site about Charlie’s situation. My best wishes to you and your family, Charlie.

:cool:

Get well soon.