Charlie

I wish you all the best, get well and come back quickly to your worldwide family :slight_smile:

best of luck!

He will love the report back from all of you.
THis site was started by me on the insistence of a friend.
Charlie was adverse to computers and seemed to have no interest at the time
No one can ever take away what someone has accomplished or experienced despite political rhetoric.
This site has proven this fact.
thanks for all your comments.
Charlie and I love this photo.

charlie/angela i honestly know nothing about charlies condition but i hope to see him back soon and we all know hes a fighter. he has influenced absolutley everyone in the track and field world and has the empire of knowledge and knowhow.

GET WELL SOON CHARLIE AND GOD BLESS!!!

My coaching career had a DRAMATIC change since I have ‘met’ Charlie on the Forum. I have learned SO much from him. I still remember the ‘thrill’ when CHARLIE himself, answered some of my NUMEROUS questions!!

Therefore, Charlie - I do hope that you will recover soon … to remain the centre of your family AND to share your knowledge with us. Although I never met you in person, it FEELS that you are a close friend. Therefore it is a sad day to read about your illness.

I do pray for you!

My best wishes for a swift and complete recovery!

I wasn’t aware that he had been sick. Get well soon Charlie. You have influenced a lot of athletes and coaches and we look forward to seeing back on the site.

Jeremy K.

All the best Charlie, our thoughts are with you.

I wasn’t aware of Charlie being ill. I wish you both best of luck. Charlie has had a HUGE influence on my sprinting career, and future coaching career. Too much has been learnt from this site that has transformed me as an athlete. Again I wish you both the best, and keep up the fight, my thoughts are with you guys.

All the best Charlie!

Good thing for us he listened to you!

This is a real shock… I hope you’re back posting soon Charlie. All the best.

Best of luck in fighting this thing. Get well soon. I thank you for the time and advice you have always been willing to share.

Good luck Charlie…you’ll win this one for sure…you are faster than any sickness or disease!!

The positive influence Charlie has had on not only track and field but on proper training methods that are applicable to so many sports is immeasurable. As far as I’m and I’m sure many others are concerned, Charlie is truly a giant in this field.

I really appreciate all that I’ve learned from Charlie here on the site and in person. He’s answered any questions I’ve directed to him and my education continues to this day.

I concur with the earlier comments. That’s a great picture!

I wish you a speedy recovery Charlie. Your material is the best in the business and has been invaluable to me.

Good luck, Thanks for the forum and Ange ur d best :cool:

Good luck CF. Hope you have a fast recovery

Get well soon, Charlie

Best of Luck Charlie, Ange and family.