Can we stop the LSU talk?

As the title says, can we stop saying LSU is number one? The media and fans alike are so quick to jump on a teams bandwagon and proclaim them as the best. Well last night i think USC proved without a doubt that they are the TRUE number one team in the country. They absolutely routed the huskers in lincoln, while LSU won at home against a very overrated Va Tech team that benched there qb. It’s just my opinion, but once SC’s young wr’s get more expierence and get more comfortable, USC will be virtually unbeatable.

Look at how good Florida is. I think that they have a better team than LSU. Tebow is unstoppable, you might as well change his #15 to a Big S on this jersey.

Does anyone have a unique solution for cramps (calves, hamstrings and/or quads) This has been a recurring problem for my high school football team. The affected players have a very good fitness level, diet seems adequate, they are well hydrated, we use electrolyte pills pregame and halftime. We use gatorade endurance formula for increased electrolytes. I have shyed away from pickle juice in the past concerned about dehydration, but it may be next…
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Florida has to play AT LSU, AT Georgia, AT South Carolina, and if they survive all that, there’s an SEC title game. I’m guessing at this point that LSU wins the game v. Florida at home but Florida wins the SEC title. But I don’t think it matters because USC and Oklahoma will be undefeated.

LSU embarassed VT, but Nebraska was totally overmatched against USC, as was Miami against Oklahoma. With the running game they showed, USC looks unbeatable, as the “experts” predicted before the season.

lsu would smash usc…

Not a chance!

Speaking of LSU, why do they look so much bigger and stronger than any other team? They are all jacked up like I have never seen. Also, many of their players faces look older than a college player should.

Haven’t noticed. Maybe you are thinking about their 90’s baseball team that dominated. Creatine was their thing :wink:

Not sure, but i am a fan of LSU now that i found out they won the Powerlifting national championships…i wonder if any football players were on the powerlifting team???

Well, we know thay have great spring- able to leap on top of people’s cars and dent bodywork.

LSU plyos!

Yea we had to face all that last year and we still won againts a team that everyone said was gonna smash us by the same score we put it to them by. As far as OU and USC being undefeated, of course but who do they play, especially USC, besides Oregon??? PS the GA game is a neutral site.

USC is at #6 CAL as well.

cal hardly beat ten. and if it wasnt for special teams they wouldnt have. But hey we will find out this weekend whats really good.

OU and Southern Cal play in a one team conference this year when you get down to it. UCF gave Texas a run for their money, and Cal is a farsecond from Southern Cal.

VERY sluggish performance today by lsu, but the bottomline is they got the W. I think there has been a few “weaknesses” exposed on lsu’s defense. I don’t know if it’s just me, but there linebackers don’t seem awfully athletic at all. I also believe ohio state, not lsu has the best defense in college football. I think florida beats lsu next weekend. Having said all that, i would rank my top 5 like this.

1)USC
2)Oklahoma
3)Florida
4)LSU
5)Ohio State

lsu were thinking about the gators + there qb has a ankle injury.

Colorado is giving OU a run for their money as we speak. Pretty damn good game.

Try:

lsu
florida
usc
texas
cali

Well, so much for my top five. OU loses at colorado and florida is getting beat by auburn at the swamp!! Washington is getting everything you need to upset an elite team, mistakes/penalties by usc and turnovers. I do feel however that sc if they just stop shooting themselves in the foot, will pull away, but with the way games have went this weekend, who knows anymore. I will say this though, the pac 10 with usc and cal is better then the sec with lsu and florida imo. Also, i hope like hell i get an Ohio State vs. USC national title game, the buckeyes should move into the top 5 after this weekend if they hang on to beat minny.