Block setting measurements.

Just curious if any of you use a tape measure ot measure out your block setting and if so what are they and how tall are you.

im 5’7 and my front pedal is 16.5 inches off the line and back pedal is 31 inches off the line.

say word? How you gets dat tape measa past da securitey at da aiport? is dat joint medal or plastik?

its metal its a little key chain type thing.
i usually swallow it and then retrieve it when i get to my destination.

say word?
jus like you be movin weaight
you ill bra

is moving weight a bad thing?

Saint, you ever thought about teaching abs classes at the Y? Perhaps even some 2 yard agility runs for aerobic endurance and other moronic stuff? That type of training will really take it out of YOU.

say word?
u mussed be from da suburbes. movin weight is eitha a ways to put food up in da babies mouf or a lifestylez, like da vondutch crewz. so it debends on da situascion. I ainet movn weight no mour, gots to keip cleane. Dis is why i throw da hamma. and coache da hamma. keeps peps tru to demselves and da game. back to da orignal post dough

For block settings it is not your overall height that determines your spacing.
Visit www.brianmac.demon.co.uk and have a search, there is a bit on measuring your body parts. (there are tons of calculaters for predictions on this site for everything)