Bike Tempo Workout

Holy mother. I’m not completely out of shape but that workout kicked my ass. The worst was doing pushups and feeling a little bit of dinner starting to come up.

Kudos Coach Francis, you are an evil man.

What were the protocols? I usually just bike for fun, and whatever happens happens :slight_smile:

get the bike workout download.It is a ripper.Everything is explained.

just because you found the bike workout kicked your butt does not mean anything except it kicked your butt…that day. Remember there is a certain amount of specific adaptation to work. I have found in general some people hate the bike initially because they find is so hard but over a short period of time they adapt. For sport you must train to reach a specific goal and part of the game regardless of what sport is to stay injury free over the duration of your career. For fitness the goal should also be to adapt to life’s changes (student, marriage, children, careers etc) without too much interuption. The bike workout satisfies both goals for almost anyone to take advantage of and you start where you start!
thanks for the feedback.
Ange

Hi,

I wanted to download the bike work out. Which one of the downloads has the bike work out?

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=45

Thank you.

Are you sure Basement Tempo Advanced has the bike workout? I just recently bought this video and I didn’t see the bike involved. Are you sure it wasn’t ADVANCED TWO?

You are correct. For some reason if you go to the store the bike tempo DL is not listed among those and you have to go to training videos to find the bike tempo DL. When I did not see bike specifically mentioned I thought it had to be the one I linked.

I hope I did not throw off Nycjay01 into buying the wrong item-if so, my apologies. In any event you can’t go wrong with these items.

Here it is.

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=59

I can’t believe how stupidly I was doing bike tempo before I got this video. It really adds a lot of versatility in case you’re trapped in a hotel or have bad weather, and it’s structured super smart so I never get tight from it.

Thanks. No worries. This will come in handy during the winter.

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

I would recommend the bike workout which can be used to elevate fitness, maintain fitness or flush muscles ( one effect of tempo) from heavy training including lifting, running or alternate sports where getting off your feet might be a desireable goal.
try it and if you have any questions let me know.
Ange

recommend bike workout

Thanks for your posts and help and doing my job.
I am in the process of rebuilding the site and making it much easier to find products and buy them.
I appreciate your patients.
Ange

thanks angela, i know one thing i’ll ask for for xmas now!

Ok great.
thanks for your question.
Ange

I downloaded the bike workout, and got a zip file. when i click on this and unarchive it, it gives me a wmv file. when i try to open this wmv file, however, my compouter says that it is not a video file? I have a mac if this makes any difference.

am i doing something wrong?

double post