Big Thanks!!!

I didnt know where to put this so…

id like to say a big thanks to all on this site incl Charlie himself for helping me over the last 6 months or more. Esp no23, duxx, john, heatwave, wrcortese and anyone who’s read my journal. You’ve all helped me shave approx 0.6s off my 30m time.

Last november 22nd, i clocked 4.8s. Just yesterday i came in at between 4.09 and 4.2 in 4 or 5 video taped runs.
Here is the best run
http://rapidshare.de/files/19414852/4.2_30m_1.wmv.html
I timed it using adobe premiere elements so i hope thats accurate. Its from first movement and done in my kayano’s so if i ever do get those spikes im confident i can break 4s.

The biggest things that have helped me are
1 - Keeping a journal. forces me to be honest
2 - Isorobic exerciser. Id be lost without this
3 - Bill Starr’s - the strongest shall survive - highly recommended book. helped me take my strength to another level esp my PC. 70kg - 110kg
4 - PC, hyperextensions, glute hams, bulgarian squats. These 4 are my tried and trusted holy grail of weights. I rarely do anything else…
5 - Medicene ball. Cant do core work without it…
6 - Getting my diet in order esp protein intake, vits and minerals.

Now over the last 6 months my PC has gone from 70kg to 110kg, i’ve hit a 170kg a2g squat, c&j’ed 100kg, snatched 80kg, benched 120kg all at 80kg BW.

My goals are - sub 4s 30m ON GRASS.
PC - 130kg Maurice Greene supposed 1rm
squat - ive actually given up BS in favour of bulgarians
bench - ditched this too as it makes me too tight to play my sport
snatch - someday i’ll get back into this.
lose more BF and learn to enjoy a clean diet.

But at the moment im very happy with where my training is going.
My game has come on SO much since ive started training and reading here
Again Big thanks to you all.
Go neiri an bothar libh :slight_smile:

Good work :slight_smile:
As much as people help and offer encouragement it is still up to you to do the hard yards.

Thanks man, roll on sub 4s on grass…