Beeper stopwatch with split second intervals?

Has anybody heard of or know where to get a stopwatch (wrist preferably) that lets off a beeper which can be set to split second intervals ala the device used by Clyde Hart and his crew?

Would be of great help if I could get my hands on one!

Thanks.

Do you mean sth like this:

doing 300m Tempos in 16sec per 100m – and the watch should have a countdown of 48" and beep at 32" and 16" and finally at 0" ?

If so: I am also searching… I tried to get it, but normally there is no watch with a countdown that repeats automatically under 1min.

I m having a watch where you can adjust a countdown of 1min that repeats automatically, but i m searching for sth like that with countdowns under 1min…

“I shall laud you [Jehova] because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
As my soul is very well aware.” - (psalms 139:14)

You might want to review this post:
Timing Intervals

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah, I’ve seen the thread “Timing 400m” but was wondering if there is a wristwatch available that could carry out the same function?

For example if somebody was going to run tempo 200’s in 26 the beeper on the watch could be set to 6.5 secs for each 50m. Maybe a watch like this doesn’t exist…