CARRUTHERS, DANIELLE
USA

CRAWFORD, VIRGINIA
USA

FELICIEN, PERDITA
CAN

VUKICEVIC, CHRISTINA
NOR

Outside of Tyson Gay, I think this was the performance of the meet so far. She ran 12.52 with negligible wind in damp and very cool (17C/63F) conditions. Maybe that track is fast, I don’t know, but wow! She smoked Pearson, and Pearson looked razor sharp in Stockholm. I think Lopes-Schliep is poised to go 12.4x this season with the right conditions.

Lolo Jones looked sluggish in the heat, while Sally Pearson and Priscilla Lopes-Schliep looked sharp. It looks like Lolo has fallen off a bit since the Euro break. I wonder if her coach fucked up, because that’s two meets in a row she’s looked off form.

It looks like Lopes-Schliep is just rounding into form, and she is now tied with Lolo with 14 Diamond League points. It should be really interesting to see what happens over the last two meets. Is Lolo past her peak? Is Priscilla just coming into hers?

I wonder if this has anything to do with Lopes-Schliep and Pearson gearing more towards the Commonwealth Games in October, and Lolo solely focusing on Diamond League meets.

Very good! She started out the season fairly rough. Glad to see her running well now.

According to my source Lopes is ready to rock and roll
her start has been not her best according to the source
She was well ahead in Stockholm despite poor start and then nicked hurdle 4 and still almost caught up at the end…
her time is coming
she gets it now in my opinion
I think she understands she needs others to take her to the next stop.
( all these years later… does BJ understand this? Does Donovan? MMcKoy?.. I dont think so)
go kick some hurdle butt Ms. Lopes
You rock…

I really like seeing these women race each other week in and week out. Yeah, there’s the diamond event incentive, but it’s nice to see them always racing rather than ducking out playing mind or money games.

Having watched Ms. Lopes at CN Nationals and now at London I can say there’s TREMENDOUS room for improvement! I believe there is sub 12.4 in that body! :cool: …We many see a new Canadian record holder before season’s end.

Ange,
what do you mean by this? :confused:

video
http://www.universalsports.com/video/assetid=f741e1c4-8e63-466f-88a1-9b5eacc6e289.html#lopes+schliep+runs+wl+london+100mh