Athletes Performance- Jonathan Stewart

Do you even watch football, bc if you do how can you say young suck the guy win games with very lil talent around him. the colts organization surround payton with great talent the titans didnt even draft young a wr in the first 2rounds. You sound like one of those white guys who hate blk qb’s.

And you sound like a black guy who hates white QBs. :smiley:

when logic escapes you, type in caps.

For someone to have to retake a test after scoring so low they are considered illiterate (being literate equaling about a 10 and Young scoring a 6 before practicing and retaking), I think that says enough. It’s not a black/brown/white/etc. issue as I’d be surprised by anybody who scored that low and is able to function. I don’t think Rice would have scored that low?

29/36 Wonderlic score. JONATHAN GOFF
31/37 Wonderlic score. Williams
16/35 Wonderlic score. otah _ james smith athete

i guess the first two athletes are better then payton manning since they have higher test scores.

Results speak for themselves, he didnt look to dumb beating usc or big nfl wins he had his first two yrs in the league. I think it is a blk thing or either ur lack of fb knowledge.

you gonna be ban soon so enjoy ur final posts.:cool:

[QUOTE=d_nasty][

sorry d nasty ic ur ban. :slight_smile:

tamfb, it’s not about football or black vs. white, it’s about being dumb enough to score a 6 on a test where 10 is the minimum score to be considered literate.

Any way you slice it, he’s a dumbass. Not because he’s black, but because he’s not very smart.

Having said that, apparently he can be both a dumbass and an incredibly gifted football player, so it really doesn’t matter. As long as he gets it done on the field.

i guess its not a bad choice to be a dumbass and make millions vs book nerd and make 40k and still a horrible athlete. :slight_smile: now lets keep this thread on topic.

Does the Wonderlic test REALLY have an impact on these players that do well or horrible? I mean really…

These guys have so much else going on with prepping for combines and getting themselves physically primed to perform that I’m pretty sure their prep for the Wonderlic test is not high on their list of priorities.

You ball out, you get drafted… Regardless of the score. Didn’t Dan Marino score low?

I would take an athlete who has football knowledge and skills on my team even if the test score isn’t the greatest. That really has no relevance to football in my opinion but apparently you should be well rounded enough to be able to score somewhat of a decent score… ?