About Michigan's new S & C coach

It looks like we are down to 1 good NCAA program behold…

http://www.ptconline.net/STAFF.htm

Naw, my guy James and Buddy is running a smooth program on the east coast.

I don’t think the number of good NCAA programs has changed

lolz – probably needed more money to afford (and justify) his omegawave…

According to whom? You? James Smith? Give me a break. Because Smith declared himself and Evans the only good NCAA S&C coaches hardly makes it true, nor does being associated with Smith mean someone is a good coach. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are many high quality coaches out there - it’s just that you don’t know of them because most of them are working instead of clicking the “Submit Reply” button all day long.

Asbury Park, how are you? How are things at school there?

Met in Johnson City.

FWIW, I agree with your statement. There are some other good coaches out there whether or not they have met with official approval.

I’ll name a great one:

James Radcliffe, Univ of Oregon

I agree with that. I met him at the NCAA track champonships in Eugene back in 2001.

I’ve always liked what I’ve read of his program.

Hey pal. Things are well. Good to hear from you.

How are things out there? Keeping those kids fast?

wish i had a scanner i have a yearly plan for a fb skill athlete from james.

I’ll finally get to work with sprinters this fall, if we get any in that is. Mostly with throws(where I had no previous background) until now-having to learn some new events and will take in level two throws this summer.

You guys busy right now?

Training and conditioning mag. had an article archived at their site a few years back outlining part of his program. I thought it looked pretty good though it’s been a few years since I’ve seen it.

You are right there may be some other programs that are run as optimally as the aforementioned two I have just not heard of any. To take a shot at JS because he shares countless hours of his time helping others advance their knowledge in sport science while operating under his own name is a rather odd thing to do…

I’m not even aware of what program this may have been.

At any rate, the programs I write evolve every year as they must, unlike many other ‘industry professionals’, so looking at something I wrote years ago, or even last year, is not necessarily indicative of what I’m doing at present.

I tend to maintain just enough continuity to prevent adaptation stiffness.

Bleeding the well until it’s almost dry in order to promote continued adaptation.

tamfb, what program do you have?

Evans:
Evans - Information

James:
You can look up yourself or he can just tell you his experience.

I like people with a little more experience to question all of the college coaching system and western academia.

I have none of ur programs, im still waiting to get one.

Sorry, I meant that the mag had one of Radcliffe’s programs for Oregon-it was actually based upon training skill pos. guys.

Check out all the “experience” this guy has and how well it’s served him! http://azcardinals.com/team/staff_detail.php?PRKey=3 :rolleyes:

This man has on field and coaching experience and seems to be pretty tight with Smith, Evans, and McLaughlin…uses omega wave, has visited with charlie, etc.

Wasn’t CF an english major?

History and Poli Sci actually, but who cares?
I have worked with Tom, who was brought in to clean up all the injuries caused by Lott at the Browns. Tom is very careful and systematic in training. Lott had something like 24 players on injured reserve last yr at Az.

I don’t understand what you are getting at?