30 m hand timed

lkh-
I don’t understand exactly whats going on with those workout numbers. How does your guy run a 11.12 100m if he was only running 16.6-7 for 120m a week before? Also the times seem quite sporadic- is there a reason for this or is it due to (purposefully) different intensities or rest times?
Thanks

deleteeed.

I can feel my pneumonia getting worse just reading this thread. Can someone ban this clown?

T - SLOW are you black? If not you would at least could have posted like - bring it on white boy, it’s yours turn already. Well if you’re black there is a question? Sticking out the tongue when running or talking to the mike make black guys run faster?
Get ready folks, the most viewed th th th th th th read. English is not that easy you know.

No new records from russia…it seems…
Just to add…for my 10.4 guy, fastest 30 3"45, first movement…usually in 3"5 low range…

I’m looking forward to it
Either you post a video or compete
Everyone can say I handtime that or this but yu got 2 options
“I was famous overnight. I went from nowhere to being really big.” Soem white guy not black as Usain Bolt

Do not understand???..he competes btw,…peace…

You said ur boy runs 3.5 30. Either you post a video of it or it didn’t happen ok>? Who cares if he competes since he’s slow compared to Bolt? Tell him this
“War and peace” Leo Tolstoy

Last time I reply here…he competes 10"45 pb, 10"41 slight wind this year ( yes, some people actually race…)…check fidal ( italian fed ) website,peace and adieu…

Why do you sound like a girl i.e stating that u reply for the last time here? This thread or forum in general?
When Safa ran 9 74 there were a couple of “macaronics” racing him side by side so what>? They better stood home drinking beer. I know you will say they were to run to gain confidence or experience as they were pushed and it’s a big priviledge to run against the best in the world. I think you better stay out of any competition unless you seem like u def can run 9.99. How to make sure you can run 9.99 while not competing? You will have to be 5 meters ahead at 60 racing the best int he country no??? You will have to have people offering you big bucks just to only step up and compete at this particular meet or something no my overseas friend?

Depends on the file you are trying to move up and its size, attachments are limited by filetype and filesize.

Hope this helps.:cool:

We don’t support video attachments sadly, although this is a neat subject I will look into.

Members? Any value in uploading clips…my concern is having 300+ meg files shipped up to our servers.

:cool:

With youtube and it’s other varieties available to everyone for free, I think it’s a bad idea to start using cf.com as file sharing space.

agree 100%

This is in part why we never jumped on board with it, just link your files and you are set. Thank you for the replies.

Still no races after 2 russian winters^??

We’ll start the EMC SAN donation fund :wink:

Or better yet the cloud baby…the cloud…

Hi. What do you mean? I don’t understand guys who compete million times through the years, may be they’re listening to their couches? As for me what counts is 9.57 once. No point in racing more at all as I said I don’t get hard on’s on track as Gay or Dix do. In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it analogy. What the hell is he talking about?
IF you have some beef with this thread in particular you may ask mod to delete it. It saved on hardware somewhere though…
Hey Eroszag do you think Usain is good in debates? Does he sound intelligent?

How about competing ONCE? Period? Then talk.

I am not fast by the way.

But I will stand in a lane next to anyone, and happily get my doors blown off. It is an honour and privilege to share the track with, and be defeated by, a more talented person.

Let us know when your name hits the Top List.

Brutal attempt to camouflage ones hard on’s on track.
As for competing once and then talk. One competes with time, not the competitors next lane.
Running 8.5 100 counts?
I highly recommend you to read “The Idiot” by Dostoevsky!