2015 races

//youtu.be/Le9yC4cvms8

We must both be seeing a different white red head at 5.18-5.20. The only one I saw was a common looking fat bitch lol.

Bracy looks a lot stronger than last time I saw him. I don’t know about those earrings though. Looks like he might have borrowed them from his sister!

//youtu.be/XarXEvP_Lak

Poor Christophe…

HENGELO

I can’t believe that a Brit has just run 11.02!
My all-time No. 1 British athlete, Kathy Cook had run a cracking race in Rome in '81 to beat Marlies Gohr in 11.10.
Thereafter throughout the years there were many attempts to take it down but nothing ever materialized.
Heather Oakes never managed to build on her 11.20 from 1980 and then there was Bev Kinch with her barely windy 11.13, followed years later by Paula Dunn with her impressive 11.15
Steph Douglas ran an 11.27 in '91 but thereafter it was hard finding someone to even crack 11.3.
Then came Joice Maduaka. Coached by Micky McFarlane, she became British Champion in both '98 and '99 and was the one to start bringing times back down to the 11.2 mark with her 11.24 at the Europa Cup.

When Y2K crept upon us, British women’s sprinting began to develop again. 11.17 from Abi Oyepitan in Athens Olympic year as well as Laura Turner’s 11.19 leading up to Osaka '07.
It was in '08 that we were to finally see the end of the elegant looking Cook and her 11.10. Even though Jeanette Kwakye impressed me more with her 11.14 in Beijing, it was a certain Montell Douglas who was to break the long standing British standard with a barely legal 11.05. British aficionados were going crazy. Could a British sub 11 be a possibility?
The year before London both Onuora and a young Jodie Williams became the next 2 Brits to race under 11.2 but sadly in Olympic year nobody was to run in the 11.1s.
Now with Dina Asher-Smith and Asha Philip as well as a crop of other talented sprinters on the scene, Britain’s high speed talent is clearly evident.
I’ll never forget Kathy’s long strides comfortably eating up the track, but I must admit I’m getting excited for the first time in years.
The best is yet to come!

Im beggining to prefer dem brazilia booty style peasants…then one day he get that(borat voice)

//youtu.be/V5B8-n0jQgY

Bolt may be in trouble if gat holds his form till champs

//youtu.be/I88dghY9HNw

//youtu.be/TSB4cz9S1UQ

What a shame for Gemili. Ran his first legal sub 10 and beat some world class sprinters, but leaned for the tape too much and suffered what looks like a pretty bad hamstring injury as a result.

bitter sweet, poor bugger…

man oh man. Sorry to hear about it.

Here is a cleaner vid

//youtu.be/oVZXVnSZRL8

Both adam and bracy pulled

Bracey looked more like a cramp to me, but could be a minor strain. He jogged back to shake hands with Gemili, so can’t be too bad.

Haven’t looked for video but Bromell went 9.90 witha 1.7m/s wind in the semis at the NCAAs, De Grasse 9.98 in the same heat. First time I saw DeGrasse run - didn’t realize what a rough product he still is.

//youtu.be/pG209UQyxgo

Andre De Grasse just did the double at NCAA champs. 9.75 (+2.7) and 19.58 (+2.4). Starting to understand why Tony Sharpe who was a training partner of Ben Johnson’s said he’s never seen a talent like that in his life.

//youtu.be/Xb3O6r6n4x4