200m Predictions

1. Bolt - 19.25
  2. Blake - 19.51
  3. Martina - 19.80

Pick a winner:
vcb vs jeter
vcb vs shelly
shelly vs ross

Nope, she gonna get the biz. U saw all the work she had to put in to catch Shelly in the semi. Well on second thought Ross and VCB will battle for 3rd

1: I don’t think it’s going to be that easy - Vegas lines don’t lie.

2: Yes, Felix is the clear winner but the 2nd and 3rd spots are wide open. Don’t forget about Jeter…

3: Shelly hates running the 200.

4: Vegas has Felix/VCB 1-2…

Vcb vs Jeter: 22.32 vs 22.11
Vcb vs Shelly: 22.32 vs 22.10
Shelly vs Ross: 22.10 vs 22.09

1: Vcb vs Jeter = Toss up

2: Vcb vs Shelly = Toss up and trying not to go against VCB

3: Gonna roll with Charlie advice he gave in the dvd - comparing 400m runners vs 100m runners

4: I think the rounds finally catches up to Ross - esp the effort she gave lastnight

5: Ross has worked harder in the rounds - 22.48/22.30 vs 22.71/22.34 - not counting the 400m rds - those muscles will be tight
tonight

6: Vegas line fav Ross because she won lastnight - Shelly took her foot off the gas the final 10m+

Yeah, the women’s 200m is pretty tough to call. Felix is easily going to win, but after that it’s so close. VCB looked like she ran pretty hard for that 22.32 and Sanya ran really hard for that 22.30. I don’t think Sanya is going to medal in this race, but I can’t go against VCB when she’s running well and she did drop a 10.81 in the 100m. I think VCB is gonna grab the silver and Shelly will hold on for bronze, barely.

1. Felix
  2. VCB
  3. Shelly-Ann

Looks good to me - that’s why I’m leaning towards prop number 3 shelly vs ross instead of shelly vs vcb…

Yeah, i think Sanya is spent and she’s likely going to finish in 5th or even 6th.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Coach-Francis-expects-better-technical-race-in-200m_12174233

Do you think Ross 400m strength will help at all?

Wow - the Shelly vs Ross line has gone from -130 to -150 in the past couple hours…

I don’t buy what that article is selling. Shelly-Ann was tightening up cuz she was getting tired and Jeter was closing on her. To think that this will change at all in the 200 is hilarious. I think normally Ross’ 400m strength would be an asset, but she looks very tired and that 22.30 in the semis was very hard for her. I don’t think she has any chance in the 200m and she’s most likely gonna end up 5th behind Jeter. I can also see Ahoure PBing and beating a tired Sanya into 6th.

Not to mention Sanya won the 400m in a very slow (for her) 49.55, way off her SB of 49.28. She’s clearly not at her best right now.

TRACK AND FIELD: - WOMEN’S 200M DASH FINALS
Shelly Ann (200-22.10) vs Sonya Ross (22.09): Advance Further

1: The line has gone from -130 to -150 over the past couple hours - something I don’t like.

200m Predictions:
1: Felix
2: VCB
3: Shelly

I wouldn’t be shocked if Jeter came within the top 3…

Leaning Wager: $5000

So, Sanya went from a -130 favorite to a -150 favorite over Shelly-Ann? If so, then that’s something you should like VERY MUCH! Remember the line is influenced by the trends of the bettors and moves in the line close to competition time are expected. I’m sure the majority of bettors are thinking they just saw Sanya beat Shelly-Ann in the semi’s so surely she can do it again in the finals. This just means you get a better payout by betting on Shelly-Ann.

Wallace is a huge dog on vegas lines - I can’t believe it…

No - Shelly is the fav - the public is pounding Shelly…

Ah, ok! Nevermind then; dislike, dislike, dislike!

I’m still afraid of Sonya 400m strength, if the race is close she will win. With the strength of Felix and Sonya they always have a chance esp against athletes who hate running the 200m.

Doesn’t matter - today the public will win… After seeing the 2 athletes race lastnight - I don’t see Ross beating Sonya today unless she’s eating some good old Jam yams and seeing the voodoo priest…