100m gym program

what is a good gym program for a 100m athlete training 6 days a week on the track?

Not training six days a week on the track.
(See CFTS, the new Elite Edition Book, GPP Essentials, Vancouver 04)

Alternatively you can spend more time on the forums and read and learn. Less is more and you don’t need to spend more than 3 days on the track. For a beginner I would recommend 2 days per week. Look up tempo as well.

No more than 3 days on the track? I guess that’s OK if you’re not worried about improving your actual sprinting ability or doing it for general fitness for something like golf.

2 or 3 days on the track is a very casual or part time approach so one can only expect part time results.

There’s nothing wrong with 6 days on the track, providing it’s done intelligently.

basic compound exercises.
Bench
chins
deadlifts
squats
powercleans

Three days sprinting is probably what you mean. There are other days working extensive tempo, even during GPP. I think five or six days is actually more on target for someone wanting to run the 100m.

Bold Warrior gives a good list of basic exercises. What exercises you need depends on many things including your need (or not) for more mass, among other things. Post some personal stats, including weight room experience, height, weight etc.

I agree
What is your level?

Yes three days sprinting is what I meant.

And yes, Star61 and boldwarrior are giving good advice.

hi.im 1.77m 165lbs
what is the ideal weight for my hight?
and what type of gym program would help me increase speed?ive been gyming for almost 2 years but would like a mose spesific speed gym program
Thanks for reply