you know you've dug too deep when

*you catch your self walking on the balls of your feet
*you miss the bus because you didnt run to catch it since its your tempo day and it would hinder recovery
*the worce thing about the beach in the summer its that it does not have a hot equilivant in walking distance
*the words “dorsiflection”, “hip tensor fascial latae” actually mean something to you
*you make your girlfriend massage your hamstrings instead of your neck
*your college semester excams indicate the peak s of your tripple periodized reading scedule
*which is further composed by two weeks of reading six hours a day and the third week of two hours a day-repeat
*you “love the smell of tartan in the morning”
*you’ve forgoten what it feels like not having pain in the shins
*you are the dude that does weird excersices in the gym
*you bench, squat, deadlift and power clean well over the average body builder in your gym yet you consider weights a necesery compromize
*there are visible marks in the balls of your feet from when you tried to directly screw those damn spikes directly at your skin

this is hilarious and so true on sooooo many levels

“*you miss the bus because you didnt run to catch it since its your tempo day and it would hinder recovery”

hahhahahahhaha

props epote!!! that was funny!!! and so true, on occasion I don’t train at the national high performance centre and I triain in a comercial gym, and everyone looks at me wierd when I’m doing snatches, or cleans and squats with 140 kgs hahaha and at 70 kgs they just look at me like I’m psycho :slight_smile:

Classic! This post is too true!

which is further composed by two weeks of reading six hours a day and the third week of two hours a day-repeat

:smiley:

The girlfriend massaging hamstrings will definately come out of my book. My neck feels good, I need my hammies rubbed.