Women's 100m Dash

What happen to Jeter?

injuries. couldnt stay healthy

She retired?

I was thinking the same for SAFP but she didn’t have the great conditions for those oh so close to 10.6 races-

10.71 -0.3 Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
10.72 -0.3 Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Damn. I got booted off the link…looks like i have to auth. my subscription for DISH and the site is not allowing me to do that at this moment.
Looks Like I have to go Dark (no phone, radio, emails, etc) til it is played later tonight.

Show time boys…

lol, my fucking electricity just turned off, lucky I have my phone and surface charged up.

Well went almost as expected. Barring injury shelly and elaine wouldve battled. Bowie surprised me. English did was she does in the big races. Schippers did as expected. Schippers will get silver in the 200 tho

Easy cash!!! lol

Vegas has it wrong… Field wins women’s 200 meters +200 vs Dafne Schippers wins women’s 200 meters

Dafne will not win the 200…

vegas doesnt realize how much faster elaine is this year. She will win the 200 i with a low 21.

They going by her 200m status etc but they just don’t know.

shit, well explain how to bet so i can cash in. how much did u just make?

$7375… 30 day challenge… Turning 1000 into 100k…

SO can I get some instructions on how to bet? Are you doing it online?

I still have not been able to watch the women’s heats or SFs yet. I got home later than I expected last night and missed the SFs again lol…Double damn.
I just watched the Men’s first SF but it is only a temporary pass. Something is wrong with my dish acct.
Last four of my SS#…typo I think.

Oh my gosh you are really missing out.