wind gauge

I have a few ?'s

1st-I ran 10.82 Into a negative wind of 3.5 what would have been my time if the gauge was 0.0

2nd-I jus recorverd frm a ham injury and i been training a month in a half 2 times a day and i have to race a guy who ran 10.53 with a postitive wind at his back of 5.7 what would his time be. and is he faster then me MY Pr is 10.59 Fat but dat was 2 years ago in high school

probably about 10.60 or possibly faster

you should beat the 10.53 guy in a heads up race if all other things are equal.

there is a wind assistance calculator on the internet. i gotta get back to the gym i’m sure you or someone can find it. if not i’ll find it tonight EDIT: http://myweb.lmu.edu/jmureika/track/DensityAltitude.html

It looks Like I should beat Him But His 60 Tyme is 6.75 fat and mine is only 6.84fat and im only 5’7 and hes 6’1 so i dont know

It dont matter, if your faster than him your faster than him, get me? If he beats you o’well it happens you cant win every race, all you can do is try your best and set a PR. Just have some confidence in yourself and your abilities and do the dang thang.

If the wind readings are accurate, the difference between the two wind conditions would be massive.