Willie Gault NFL Return?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/jeff_pearlman/03/12/willie.gault/index.html?xid=shareFB

This is a usatf facebook post.

KEY:

He can be found four or five days per week at the Gold’s Gym on Venice Beach, completing an exhaustive circuit of upper- and lower-body weight workouts. Afterward, he usually retreats to a nearby track, where he completes a dizzying buffet of 200s, 300s and 400s.

I saw him run the 60 meter race not too long ago. My question is for the administrators, how come this website is not on facebook or twitter? Thoughts?

So we can keep this secret! otherwise we wont have any advantage over other athletes once everyone else hears about this site;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=5840653978

Nearly 50 years old, could Willie Gault still play in the NFL?.

Gault’s secret isn’t so much a secret as it is a difficult lifestyle choice. As the majority of his one-time NFL peers filled their retirement hours with golf, cookies, cigars, beer and a soft spot on the softest couch, Gault continued to live as if the next big game were always around the corner. He refuses to eat chicken or red meat, sticking to a diet of fish (twice per week), vegetables and soy. “I might have an oatmeal raisin cookie once in a while,” he says. “But I don’t live to eat. I eat to live.” He can be found four or five days per week at the Gold’s Gym on Venice Beach, completing an exhaustive circuit of upper- and lower-body weight workouts. Afterward, he usually retreats to a nearby track, where he completes a dizzying buffet of 200s, 300s and 400s. “I treat my body like a temple,” he says, “because it’s the only one I have, and I want to use it as long as possible.”

50 YEARS OLD.

Gault has been active at the highest levels of Masters athletics. On June 24, 2006, Gault set a world record of 10.72 seconds in the master’s 100 meters, in the division for athletes aged 45 to 49. On April 26, 2008, Gault (at age 47) set a new world record of 21.80 seconds in the M45-49 age-group for 200m.

This grants real respect!.

None of that McDonalds $hit.

I read somewhere that he trains with John Smith or at least did in the past.

LOL!!!:cool:

Top athlete.

No coach takes credit for Gault’s discipline, dedication & mental strength.

Nobody ain’t kicking his a$$ out of bed, into the gym & out of McD’s, apart from himself.