Will Vancouver Series be offered again?

Over the years I have purchased just about every video and Ebook in the CF ‘Store’, but I don’t have anything from The Vancouver Series, neither 2002 or 2004. A few times over the years I have asked if these would be made available in the future, but have yet received an answer. I am quite sure that the video and the charts used in the video would be a great help. If for some reason this can’t be re-released, maybe I can purchase someone’s DVD if they no longer need it?

Hi there,

It’s been awhile since I have been on here…I will do my best to drop in more often.

I am in the process of converting my 2002 VHS Tapes of Vancouver FAST to DVD. Someone who specializes in this is helping me b/c my tapes (vol. 1 and vol. 2) no longer play very well on my older vcr but the other tapes do.

I will send a copy to Ange if she no longer has it and hopefully, this site can start to offer it again. I remember another member DMA? was going to do the same not too long ago…maybe he will chime in…in a bit on this matter.

The charts you speak of came with the 2004 Vancouver. Great charts for sure.

yes it will be offered soon :wink:

Hi Balance

I looked at getting a professional to do them, as I didn’t want to lose the resource if I stuffed up. The cost was prohibitive, so I actually sent them to Angela to do with them as she cared.

Let’s hope for a X-mas gift:)