What shall we do for member 9000

We should all think about how we can make member 9000 a special signup.

Any ideas…

:slight_smile:

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Some bonus added Rep power?

Perhaps a $9 bonus offer at the Shop?

Perhaps he can ask CF 9 questions that CF answers?

Good ideas Boldwarrior,

I wonder what those 9 questions for Charlie would be…I better stop. hehe.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Speaking of rep power, Rupert didn’t you say a while back that certain number of rep points would earn members for example consultation, e-book, etc… I remember seeing that a while back. Maybe the idea got scrapped. Just curious.

Scrapped, but there is always incentive to behave and do well here. We try to give everyone the means to enjoy themselves.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Remember that member 9000 isn’t exactly member 9000. We blew the database up a few times over the years, he/she is more like member 14,500.

Regardless, I think i’m going to give this lucky new member something from our catalog (their choice).

Thoughts?

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

even a Consultation with Charlie Francis - thats a great deal. :slight_smile:

Noted, but unlikely. He consults enough here FREE for everyone.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

makes me kinda want to kill some time and knock out those 23 remaining memberships real fast.

dont be that guy.

missed the sarcasm

Note to D-Nasty and others…

I’ll ban the sorry ass that plays with this, believe it.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

rupert for this lucky person(9000) do a complete dvd bundle of all charlies work…a great prize and a lucky person whom wins it!

i just hope that the person is genuine and not someone joining on behalf of someone else in order to wim the bundle or whatever the prize is

This is why I’ve decided to give them the download of their choice, thus killing any chance of a monstertard ruining the experience.

Another kind gesture killed by idiots…

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

geez have a bit of humor.

I’ve just about had enough of yours…if you happen to come back here and you dont have an account, you’ll know why.

Now that is humor!

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

if the guy and sharmer havn’t gotten banned i’d pretty much die laughing when i got banned.

Start laughing then…I might resurrect you in 5 days. Maybe not…

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Thank you.:slight_smile:

Awesome idea!
You can only go by the stats you currently got - so 9000 is still cool, and a damn lot of people.