Week 1

9/1/2018 3:30 PM College Football 194 Auburn* -125 vs Washington U
Risk $10,000.00 To Win $8000.00

Not overthinking this one… SEC over Pac12 all day - any day…

Let’s make this bread…

//youtu.be/cr0qYYbyXP8

Blah - keep hyping up the huskies…

Florida Atlantic (+23): We all know Oklahoma is a power year after year. Lane Kiffin however is on his way to building a nice program in Boca with FAU. The Owls are off an 11 win season and the level of talent on the roster is only growing. I haven’t seen an official QB decision for the opener but with 3 solid transfers to choose from he has some nice options. It’ll be Robison (Oklahoma trasnfer), Johnson (Florida State transfer), or Rafe Peavey (SMU transfer). The good news for whoever the QB ends up being is that they can turn around and hand the ball to Devin Singletary. Singletary went nuts last year with 1920 rushing yards and 32 TD’s on 6.4 yards per carry. He’s a bit under the radar playing in C-USA but he’s one of the most productive RB’s in the nation. He was a workhorse with 301 carries last year so you can assume Kiffin will try to slow the pace of this game a bit and keep things on the ground heavily. Last year the Owls had a nearly 2:1 run/pass ratio and Singletary is the key behind that. Also back is their top WR Willie Wright who caught 56 balls last season. For Oklahoma it’s now the Kyler Murray era and no denying he’s one of the best athletes in college football. On top of his football skills he was also a top 10 baseball pick by the A’s and most see his real future on the diamond instead of the gridiron. He saw a little bit of action last year behind Mayfield and now is ready to step in and start. The talent isn’t a question, but there is still a lack of experience and the fact he’s a little raw. I could see him being a big time weapon by mid season but think the first few games could be a bit of a learning experience. I’m not terribly sold on the Oklahoma defense either. It’s a BIG 12 team and really outside of TCU, nobody over there plays much defense, Oklahoma even is included there. FAU has plenty of talent on offense and if they find their way to the mid-high 20’s, Oklahoma would need to flirt with 50 to cover this number. I’ll challenge them to do it.

$1000

Let’s work boys!!!

Feel good with the game but im gonna put a lil on the other side at plus cash…

Washington U* -2 +155 vs Auburn for 2nd Half

Close one but better team won… Cashing those chips!!!

Can’t wait to watch this Mich vs ND game - I may place a big wager on Michigan “live”…