Web Conferencing..finally

Members,

We are pleased to announce a giant step forward in how we communicate and collaborate with each other here at CharlieFrancis.com. In the next few days we will be inviting those interested to join us online for several conferences we will be holding as we test the waters.

No airfare required! All you need to participate is a telephone and internet access. Want in? Just leave a message here and you will be sent an invitation.

What do you think?

Great idea, how will you get around international timezones?

John,

Great question, those wishing to participate will need to make considerations for times based on eastern standard time- so if you want to participate you may need to put a pot of coffee on depending where you are in the world.

Kind regards,

Will there be a recording of the Web Conference?

And what will the topic(s) be?

How much will it cost to participate?

Its a good idea

count me in! great idea

the initial conference is free as rupert announced

Does it need to be a landline or will it work with Skype? I’m in the Eastern timezone, so no coffee required.

count me in then.

Will cellphone work?

I would NOT suggest using a cellphone due to the costs involved with long distance, although this is for you to decide. Any phone will work.

For deeper discounts for our international members, look into US calling cards. Our conferences will be 40 minutes in length.

Hope this helps, more to follow.

It will work with skype provided you are enabled to make out going calls, you will be provided a conference telephone number in your welcome package.

Hope this helps,