Warmup Bounding

Originally posted by chris30 from Sprint Training
Unless my definition is different Sprint bounds are like alternate leg bounds with exagerrated stride and explosiveness on each step with your knee coming fairly high on each step. I wouldn’t do more than 3-4 contacts per leg. (ie: six-eight total)

Cheers,
Chris

speed bounding

ground extensive!

I saw this post before in another thread, and I like the video demonstations of these plyometric exercises. Do you have any video of a standing triple jump exercise or stj with a jog -up.

Originally posted by Timothy Lane
I saw this post before in another thread, and I like the video demonstations of these plyometric exercises. Do you have any video of a standing triple jump exercise or stj with a jog -up.

I moved a similar post from Sprint Training.

I did post a runup TJ drill on this thread. It was a warmup activity performed by a world class horizontal jumper. Probably not applicable for sprinters that don’t do the triple!

If we could get pass the duplication limits of commercially circulated videos, which contain STJ training, I would develop some quick clips from them. Subsequently, we am still looking for some that may not pose this problem.