Walter Dix 19.72 +1.8m/s, Tyson Gay 19.76

I know that, he has added pounds of muscle this yr. Look at the pictures.

Gay didnt look good, and it appeared his leg isn’t close to back. Ato said Gay said it was 85%. If so, why is he running, especially at a Nike meet.

It could be lack of training but it looked as if the last 60m was a struggle for gay, and a slight limp began to appear in his stride.

How’s the new training going for Crawford?

Shit I’ll that 85% any day…

I believe Dix is a lot shorter than Regis…

Does anyone have a video of the race?

//youtu.be/hzTEVn00Dh0

My only issue is Dix was that he was a bit of a poor sportsman towards Gay during the interview after they raced.

I noticed that also, I was laughing my ass off.

Dix is a big guy alright, very thick joints & ligaments compared to most sprinters, probably a beast in the gym too.

I’ve heard a lot of times now, that he barely lifts.

Looks like Gays strength and conditioning coach/program is not paying off as of yet; maybe later… we’ll see.

MIKE NIKE

You mean rope exercises and tricep extensions? :cool:

absolutely!!!

MIKE NIKE

He’s a competitor and he’s probably tired of hearing about Tyson this and Tyson that. I too was lauging my ass offl. :cool:

DIx loves his cupcakes and sweets

He’s been training with John Smith… I Was watching their training a couple of weeks ago and it seemed to me that he was out of shape… Constantly beaten by his teammate… Maybe some health isue?

lol… yes but Tyson is a cool dude… When he wins he’s never rude to anybody…

I know right…

Dix is talking alot of shit lately. I can understand That all sprinters are generally shit talkers but he is on another level. Did yall see the interview he did before the 100m final at the us champs. He just totally dismissed asafa and gay and said he would beat bolt and get the wr in the 1 and 2. He said bolt has only beat him twice. Well they only raced twice and we know how that turned out. I mean damn u barely beat a out of shape gay who hasn’t raced in 2 months and know your the fastest man in America? I cant wait to see him jump in that 100 with asafa. I respect his confidence but you dont spit in the wind or tug on superman’s cape!

Gotta understand he hypes himself up and starts pulling words out of his ass.