Vancouver 2004 seminar

I recently purchsed the vancouver 2004 seminar video and have been extremely pleased with it. My question is, is there somewhere where I can get hold of the graphics that charlie uses during the presentation, are they for sale in one of the products in the store? It would make the presentation a lot more easier to follow. Thanks for any help you can give
All the best

Jamie

The graphics should come with the download - at least they did with mine.
There are also other good graphics on the Forum Review Ebooks some of which I don’t think are in the film.

You’ll have to email info@charliefrancis.com your ID number, and label the email with “Vancouver Series.” You’ll get an email from Rupert with the password to the private forum Vancouver Series. Then in one of those threads there is a link to the graphs in pdf. Hope that helps!

Wu Gong Heng

What is the typical turn around time on purchase to download. I have had another order that was ready in about 6 hours, however this one has been “pending” for going on 8 days now. Is there something else I should be doing? My bank account has already been charged so I know the payment has gone through and I have sent several emails with no reply. Any help?

Send the request to Customer support with the heading of the DVd and the order id number in the heading to make sure it gets through

Rupert squared me away! Thank you all. Now that I have downloaded it, am I allowed to get a password to the Vancouver forum?

Same process and include the order no and ask for the password

Rupert,

Thanks so much for the download.
I canceled downloading halfway through the process and now it won’t allow me to try again.
What can I do?
Your help, again, is appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

Rupert,

I haven’t managed to download the Vancouver 2004. The computer won’t give me another chance.
Could you do anything about that?
If not, don’t worry, I’ll just have to write off that $55.
It doesn’t seem that it was meant to be!

Thanks.

Rupert’s away for the weekend- give us a chance to fix it but please be careful about the number of downloads- it’s a killer on our bandwidth.

Hi Rupert,

Just wondering whether you had read my posts above.

Nick

hi NickP

I have extended your download by one. You may now download your order, but be warned you WILL have to repurchase if you for any reason don’t complete the download this time.

We provide 2 attempts for every order. So get it right. If you need help with the download process just ask.

Regards

Rupert

Thanks Rupert,

You’re a saint!

Nick

Rupert, when can I expect this?

Nick

Nick

Expect what? All this has been taken care of. Please do this, this issue is way out of date.

Rupert

Rupert,

Guess What?
I’VE DONE IT!!!

Thanks

Nick