Usa

Great relay race by the usa mens team, take tat france!!!

same thing happened to France when they talked noise on USA in the 4x1 long ago. “all you guys have is bob hayes”…“brotha, all we need is bob hayes”…then 8.low on dirt.

now that my friend, was IMPRESSIVE!

lol, how was that more impressive then the bb team, they won by 31pts? is it because the bb team is full of urban black guys with tats and braids. :wink:

French were heavily favored, and were talking about destroying the USA. And the fastest 100m free guy in the world was overtaken on the homestretch by an old man.

China was not favored over USA on bball so even though we won handedly we were still suppose to win.

So that is why the 4x100 relay was more impressive. Nuthin’ to do with urban black guys with tats and braids. You know this.

French heavily favored don’t know about that, there were many out there who thought the usa was favored also. Who cares if the USA were heavily favored they were playing against the host team with 4-5 NBA players not an easy task. Believe it or not there are many white suburban “folks” who don’t like the nba game because there are too many urban black guys looking like “thugs”. PITY

With 50m to go the frenchies led by .82 of a second and Lezak overcame that. Impressive. And this was for a medal which USA v. China was not. That was an opening game, impressive but it was obviously no difficult task as they trounced China.

I know there are white folks who do not like NBA because of black guys who look like “thugs”. Their loss.

I fail to see how this is truly race related as it pertains to these two games/events.

lol, naw that’s not me.

i play basketball collegiately and am one of two white guys on the team so it’s no big deal.

besides tampfb, the only guys with rows on the team are melo and chris bosh i believe.

have you seen this nike commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M74rerJOsFE

stats dont lie my friend, 1 billion people watch a non medal contest. :wink: