UFC '96 Undisputed

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzY4MDE1NzI=.html

Thanks

I enjoyed this fight card, and can’t wait to see Rampage fight Rashad. Though now I have heard a rumour that Rashad may fight Lyoto first? It’s all good though.

I thought Dana had confirmed Rampage…they summed it up in the ring following Rampage’s win over Jardin.

Hope this helps

Evans vs Machida to Headline UFC 98 on May 23rdTHE ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP® ANNOUNCES UFC 98 MAIN EVENT

Live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena –

UFC Light Heavyweight title bout replaces postponed title fight between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir

Las Vegas, NV (USA) – In the UFC® light heavyweight division, the most talent-rich weight class in all of mixed martial arts, every bout is a Super Fight. This will never be more evident than on Saturday, May 23rd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, when champion “Sugar” Rashad Evans defends his crown for the first time against fellow unbeaten Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida in the main event of UFC 98, which is presented by Tequila CAZADORES.

“With 32 wins and no losses between them, this may end up being one of the most memorable UFC title fights of all time,” said UFC President Dana White. “Neither guy has learned how to lose yet, and I’m interested to see if Rashad is the first fighter to figure out Machida’s style, as well as if Machida can withstand the striking power and wrestling of Rashad. The winner of this one is truly the best 205 pounder on the planet.”

The Evans vs. Machida bout replaces the originally scheduled Heavyweight Championship bout between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir, which has been postponed due to injury. Current top contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, who will undergo arthroscopic surgery to repair ligament damage in his jaw, will face the winner of Evans vs. Machida on a date to be determined.

Thanks for the update. Ligament damage to the jaw? Must be that uppercut that Jardine rocked him with, bad luck, but that’s the fight game for ya.