Tyrosine frequency

Posted this in my journal, but I don’t know if anyone saw it. Thanks:

Also, I had a question for anybody in the know. I had a big exam today and I took some Tyrosine before the exam to help with the mental focus. Anyways, I went to the gym after the test so the Tyrosine was still in my system and, as it has been the case 100% of the time after taking it, I felt great. I don’t know why or if anyone else gets the same effect, but that stuff is freaking awesome. Anyways, my question is, is there, like with a lot of other stimulants, a higher high associated with L-Tyrosine and therefore a lower low (as in an increased recovery time than normal)? Or, because there is no crash with Tyrosine unlike a lot of there stuff out there (caffeine, ephedra etc.), it just acts as a stimulant but doesn’t necessitate increased recovery? Also, is there a point where you get used to it and need more to get the same effect, or does it not really work that way? Thanks.

how much did you take?

Usually 1.5 g about 15-30 minutes before training.

I have found that just like any other good thing it can increase recovery times a bit and your body will build a tolerance to it. That is unless you talk to Christian Thib who swears Power Drive gives you neural recovery post workout.

Lol, those are both not the answers I was looking for.

Anyways, re:Thib, based on how little is actually known about CNS fatigue and recovery, have you ever tried PowerDrive p/w? Has anyone? Hell, it could help. Who knows? But it also seems that based on how little we know, you could say it helps to sell more and who could prove you wrong.