Training Jacket

Hi,
I need to get a decent training jacket for cooler days (not snow or heavy rain). Doesn’t have to be super flash or anything something along the lines of http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/supercat--home/model_nbr--81634/sku--4547557/size--M/node--0/

what do you people use / reccomend?

I generally just wear a sweatshirt over top of a long sleeve underarmor (compression type shirts) and then I take off the sweatshirt before a run and put it back on after. I never got a jacket as nice as the one in the link, but I’ve experimented with a few different types of wind breakers and they never kept me that warm, but were about as restrictive as a sweatshirt.

I too wear similar but need something for misty / drizzly days doing tempo and the likes. A sweatshirt gets damp and heavy in those situations.

Full Metal Jacket (that way you get a weight-loading effect and some protection from the snipers at CF.com

good call I need to get my hips lower :rolleyes: …and people take shots at me? :eek: But why I always keep my views to myself :wink: