Top tips

I dont have intentions to put my nose in every discussion here at forum, but I have something that might help things become clearer (or more complex) about nutrition…
I have read a good number of nutrition books including macrobiotics, ayurveda, Clark, Diamonds(Fit for life), Sears(The zone) and other more…
Some authors focus on combining food (The Zone) or the time of eating etc, but none of them takes the whole picture, so one day I decided to put on paper everything I know on factors affecting right nutrition…
So I created three groups of factors:

1. Enviroment
  2. Person
  3. Food

Enviroment
I cannot eat as a chinese or eskimo, because I am living in Serbia and I am adopted on our food here and the food that our ground can give… so this group of factors include following:
• Cultural inheritance (heredity)
• Geographic position
• Wheater (klima)
• Pollution
• Agroculture
• Religion, phylosophy, politics
• Tradition
• Time of year (winter, summer,…)
• Flora and fauna (herb and animal population)
• Company during eating (psycho factor)
• Atmosphere during eating (common, funny, waching playoff etc)

Person
In my enviroment people differ and I differ from others… so this group of factor include following:
• Heredity, genetics
• Childhood nutrition
• Adaptation
• Personality (character, temper)
• Morphotype (atheltic, picnic, asthonic)
• Body contents (fat,muscle,bone,viscera… water, minerals etc)
• Activity
• Injuries, chronical, sickness, illnes
• Life style (night lif etc…)
• Sex
• Financial standard
• Free time
• Type of basal metabolism
• Psychic state during eating
• Activity before/after eating
• Body posture during eating (standing, lying, sitting)
• Placebo
• Blood type (???)
• Horoscope sign (??)
• etc

Food
Food is not the simple sum of the elements (CHO, fats, proteins, minerals, vitamines etc) like Nancy Clark would like to be, but rather their complex interaction… So this group of factors include:
• Food proccessing and preparation (boiling, frying…)
• Chrononutrition – time of day for different food type - biorhytm (day, week, month, year)
• Food combining (CHO+FAT+PROT+WATER)
• Hormone response
• Organic efficiency (food absorption) – depends on time of day and combining
• Food contents
• Energy contents
• Digestion
• Number of eatings at days, and amount
• Water contents
• Food origin
• etc

This is the factor affecting the right nutrition, but offcourse there is some tips that come to my mind about food that I would share:
1.eat a lot of unprocessed wegetables and fruits
2.eat more fish, white chicken and others low-fat proteins
3.Dont eat too much pasta and other CHO in the base of the nutrition pyramid (whic I think is wrong)… consume more CHO from number 1.
4.Eat many time a day – never get hungry
5.Dring a optimal amount of water (not too much, nor little)
6.Chew, eat slowly
7.When you eat, you eat (concentrate on food, not watching TV- ZEN :slight_smile: )

There is another principle I would like to propose… is is called

Imperfect eating principle
This principle suggest that you should some time eat a lot of fat and other “bad” thing, drink alchohole, coke, puke, starve and eat with dirty hands to not allowe your immune system to under-adapt…
If I was exposed to a “bad” food from my childhood is there any possibilites that I created so strong immune system and digestion enzymes that allow me to eat it normaly?

I hope I put some fire on this very interesting discussion…

P.S.
I forgot… My avatar (Nikola Tesla) had his own principles of eating and life style (sleeping rhytm) but I dont know exactly about them… I should try to find out something… cheers