To compete or not to compete

Should I enter next weeks meet so I can wake up at 6am to drive 3hrs and beat mortac or should I sleep in?

are you not able to go the night before?

Either way, I say go for it. When and where is the meet? Maybe I’ll have to enter and take on both of you ;)… like I could go sub 14 right now :o.

are you not able to go the night before?

I guess I could, but I’m traveling 5-6hrs on Friday to go back to my hometown so I’ll probably stick arond there Saturday as well so I actually get to see some people.

Either way, I say go for it. When and where is the meet? Maybe I’ll have to enter and take on both of you … like I could go sub 14 right now .

Its in York, PA next Sunday. You must go, last year it was me mortac and davan.

Hey I only have 12 track workouts in over the past full year and I would say maybe 4-5 of those were of any quality, but I just want to see where I am going into the indoor season, plus its FAT so woohoo.

York, eh? I’m outside of Phila so thats probably 2hrs or so… not too bad. I’ve never run 100m and I haven’t been able to train the way I’d like over the last 5-6wks (I have an internship that dictates my training) plus I have 0 SE, plus I’m not fast :eek: : that all adds up to a shitty time. I’ll think about it cause it would be nice to get a FAT 100m as a starting point. Can you PM me with the meet info?
Thanks

Do it man, might as well?