This person will shatter all records this year...

Hannah Cuniliffe, finally, as a Senior, will run her first year of High School track.

Every high school stadium/track she competes in Washington State, she will shatter the existing records.

The 100m and 200m and if she wishes, the 400m, at State Championships will have the existing records destroyed (100m: 11.61, 200m: 24.05)…

A quote from the article:

"Cunliffe already has competed in big meets nationally, too. She ran personal-best times in the 55 meters (6.79) and 60 meters (7.30) at the New Balance Indoor Nationals in New York last weekend. She placed second in both events, and the times rank near the top 10 nationally.

For some perspective: Cunliffe’s 60-meter time is faster than what U.S. Olympic gold medalists Sanya Richards-Ross (7.38 in 2000) and Allyson Felix (7.42 in 2003) ran when they were in high school."

thenewstribune.com/2014/03/23/3111804/federal-ways-cunliffe-eager-to.html

Hannah did run on Mt. Tahoma track in 2009 at the AAU Regional meet.
That was my daughter’s first year in the sport and the meet she first met Hannah and her Dad, Mike Cunliffe, later joining Seattle Speed.

We have been huge fans every since… wonderful girl and a wonderful home she grew up in.

I met her back in 2011 at a meet in Miami. She was an 8th grader then. I remember having a short convo with her. real sweet kid. I remember thinking, damn this lil girl has some excellent quads and hams. She ran 24.95 -2.3 in the 200. Thats when i realized she was special.

Around 9th grade:

hannah squating.jpg

Hannah age 15.jpg

She just ran 10.99 at Mt SAC relays.