The TV show LOST

Anyone watch it? And what do you think is going on?

duh duh duh duuuuuuuuh…

I tryed to watch it once… but I am more for CSI, Friends, Siendfield, Simpsons, Soth Park (my favourite) :slight_smile:

I’ve heard a theory, its that they all died in the plane crash and they are now in Purgatory for the sins they commited in their life!

My son is an avid fan but has no idea what is happening.

I have watched bits and pieces but no more than an hour in total, might get the first 2 seasons on DVD at some stage though. Fav’s at present are 24, Prison Break, Boston Legal and CSI (only the original) but that is getting a bit lame and may have jumped the shark.

No interest - in fact I don’t watch TV at all… I have aTV but don’t have an aeriel!!!

Although I did enjoy the few series I saw of Prison Break

LOST is a decent show. It is about an island that is basically a social experiment gone wrong (or maybe right…you just don’t know). Very existentialist.

Who thinks the psychic is really psychic?

No Irish jokes please :mad: :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

I’m actually serious, I don’t watch TV

When I moved into my new last year house, I didn’t get a TV ariel as things were a little tight $$$ at the start.

I got so used to not watching TV and the mindless stuff on it that now I don’t miss it at all. I work online, train, read and study stuff so that’s more than enough to keep me busy.

The only thing is sport, but I can get one Irish channel - RTE 2 - that has all the main Irish sport and that’s the only TV I watch.

Most stuff on TV is useless - I’d rather read.
Of course I love the odd DVD or cinema flick, but that’s it.

Answers to the mysteries of LOST…

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Chuck_Norris_(parody_theory)

I stopped watching the show after a while, too many unanswered questions for my liking. Now I don’t have cable so I have to say I haven’t missed it.

Lost rocks - constant changes to keep you in the edge.
I just watched season finally of season 2 -

What a strong magnet

HAHAHAAHAHHA

that was the worst episode I have ever seen.

this is kinda funny tho…

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1709530/context/search:kate