The Milan Experience

steffanie…why a greek girl in italy… thats funny.
ciao

Thanks Jami :wink:

I was wondering… do you keep having DOMS during an “ARP life”, or you eventually adjust? Cause I was surprized I was sore for the WHOLE time, (and 3-4 days later as well)

With daily use, how long do you think it takes one to reach max current on the ARP without ANY discomfort?

Maybe you’ll never reach 10 on the ARP (I couldn’t)! Certainly you adapt to it and become used to the loading.

Remember the movements are eccentric so it’s not just the ARP that causes DOMS you get it from the exercises but the deepness of the DOMS is from the penetration. For treating the calf you might do 70-140 calf raises in a treatment. Try doing that without the ARP and you will get DOMS!

I did several times (on inflammed spots too)
I just can’t imagine how you could tolerate 10 while feeling “comfortable”. I wonder how much time that takes, but then I’m sure it varies with the individual…
I know for instance Pakewi uses the ARP a lot, but it still doesn’t look comfortable when he does it.

I’ve used ARP at 10 in the past, and actually Pakewi use ARP at 10 while speak at phone.
Daily basis use is the point.
DOMS and discomfort are only at the first few weeks of use.

Since the power output dial (actually called a potentiometer I believe) doesn’t indicate the actual voltage associated with each number, I took the liberty to find out for those interested.

2.0 equals 25 volts
10.0 equals 200 volts
:slight_smile:

haha yeah I witnessed that!