x20 yards
x20 yards

Alternate Leg Bound
x20 yards
x20 yards

Frog Leaps
x20 yards
x20 yards

Summary: I have to go run tonight. I planned on it last night but it got late and I was hungrey. This was an ok session. I didn’t warmup. It was really hot and I wanted to spend as less time as possible out there.

Running…

Speed Ladder
One in each x2
Two in each x2
Ickey Shuffle x2
Crossover Ickey Shuffle x2
Backwards Ickey Shuffle x2

Box Drills
5 Drills x2

Rabbit Drills
x8

Lifting…

Main Work Out

Volume-Bench Press
145lbs x10
145lbs x10
145lbs x10 asst. w/ all

Effort-Power Clean
135lbs x5
155lbs x3
160lbs x2

Speed-Jump Squat
65lbs x6
65lbs x6
65lbs x6
65lbs x6

Post Work Out

Iso Pushup
30 sec

Weighted Iso Lunges
30 sec each leg

Iso Dynamic Iron Cross
x6 (sec pause at base)

External Rotations
5lbs x30 each arm

BB Shrugs
85lbs x12

Summary: Running had me dead tired and I was out of it by the time lifting came. Power Clean was very weak because I was tired. The rotator stuff and shrgus was supposed to be pre workout but I forgot. The Iso stuff was great.

Ankle Bounces
2x30

Lunges Jumps
2x5 each leg

Depth Jumps
3x4

Summary: Just did a really quick session with vertical emphasis. I might sprint tomorrow after workouts and not workout until I get back from Alabama on Tuesday.

Running…

4 x 200 yards

5 min rest…

8x100 yards

Lifting…

Volume - Snatch Grip Deadift
225lbs x6 PR
185lbs x6
185lbs x6
185lbs x6

Effort - Front Squat
165lbs x5
170lbs x5
175lbs x5
180lbs x5
185lbs x5

Speed - Speed Bench
115lbs x6
115lbs x6
115lbs x6

5 mile walk…

Summary: Good session today. The running was not that hard at all. The walk home is what got me. I was practically dead at work today. Going to try for my license tomorrow. I really need to get it because if I do I can go to some more camps in July.

6/23/2007
One of our CB’s who would have probably ending up being the starter on the account of seniority is supposed to move as I was told by someone else. I still probably won’t start at CBbecause of stamina but this opens up alot more room for PT. I’m probably the 3rd on the depth chart now.

6/27/2007
Got back from the Tony Franklin Camp at Troy University. I didn’t like the camp overall because we had to free time to just chill around the campus and have fun. I didn’t learn much in general that I didn’t learn from watching the tapes. I wasn’t very impressive in drills because the quality and quantity of sleep was very poor and I was dragging around. We had 8 practices in 3 days. In the 7on7’s I did ok the first day and the second day I did much better and I played some CB and had a INT in my first drive and locked down my WR in press man. Some of the QB’s there were horrible and couldn’t throw a sprial making it hard to catch the passes. I jammed three more fingers trying to catch them. This made me look very bad.

7/2/2007 - Chest, Shoulders, Tris
C.G.B.P.
85lbs x12
85lbs x12
85lbs x12

BB Pullovers
35lbs x12
35lbs x12

Military Press
85lbs x10
85lbs x10

Plate Raises
2 15lbs plates x12
2 15lbs plates x12

Nose Breakers
65lbs x10
65lbs x10

Bench Dips
20lbs x12
20lbs x12

Summary: Good Session. I am going to be doing a bodybuilding split this week because I have been losing weight and this weeight room is closed. I really only have 3.5 weeks of lifting before practice when lifting gets inconsistent like last year. I think I may just do some made up routine when I get back or the Joe Kenn workout with speed emphasis. I can’t believe that the summer lifting is coming to a close and my junior year is right around the corner.

ATG Front Squat
115lbs x10
115lbs x10
115lbs x10

One Leg Curls
30lbs x10
30lbs x10

Bent Over BB Rows
95lbs x10
95lbs x10

Up Right Rows
85lbs x10; bad form
85lbs x10; bad form

Barbell Curls
65lbs x10

Summary: Good session today. I wanted to try something new with the ATG Front Squats. I’m hoping to run tomorrow and plyos. I’ll have to drag myself outside to do it.

Warm Up
Short Bike Ride
Dynamic Warm up

Workout
10 yards x5
30 yards x3
50 yards x3

Cool Down
Bike Ride

Summary: Finally got outside and ran. I think the thing about running for me was getting strange looks from people. I tend to get stareda t when I am working out in the yard or garage. Running was ok. My form is ok. I need to make sure my arm angle stays the same and swing at the shoulders rathee then the elbow. I will lift tomorrow. I may do some mid intensity hills afterwards.

Haven’t posted in a while but we had iron man today. Basically a huge combine with extra events. Last year it wa smore of a survival thing this year it is a competition.

Vertical Jump
rough 27-8 inches 3rd best
didn’t like our method of testing…

Bench Press
150lbs x15 failure

Broad Jump
8’10" PR tied for best

Power Clean
135lbs x37 PR 4th best

Squat
325lbs x10

300 yard Shuttle
55.5sec best time

Summary: Pretty tired after all this. I was the fsit to go on power clean and after everyone saw me get that someone ripped off 40, then another 51, then another 60. I could have gotten to 50 but I was out of brreath and I didn’t think anyone could beat it because I can out Clean most of our team. Squatting was harder then I thought it was going to be. I tried to do it like the 20 rep squats but my belt was extremely tight making it hard to take in a lot of air. Vertical was the first thing we did and I didn’t get to warm up nor static stretch my hip flexors as long as defranco said to. We run 40’s, L-drill, and pro agility thursday. I will probably have the best times on the cone drills because my technique is the best. On the 40, I am hoping to run a mid to low 4.6 at least. That’s what I’m expecting at least.