Testing Youth and Age Standards

Hi does anyone know where I can get some time data on a few events?

I’m looking for standard results for the 20m, 40m and 60m and also the standing broad jump.

Any other tests for youth would be great.

I’m going to be doing some testing on several age groups from Minor Hockey in the coming weeks and would like to see where the kids are compared to some sort of standardized data.

Anything you have would be great.

Thanks

Harrison Dillard began hurdling at the age of eight, running in an alley and using the springs from abandoned car seats as barriers. During 1947 and 1948, Dillard won 82 straight races.

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but:

If your looking for specific numbers relating to hockey players, Bompa’s Total Hoackey Conditioning has percentile standards for players aged 12-16, midget and junior for the Broad Jump & 50m; as well as a number of other strength, skating and skating/agility tests.

Plook,
PM me your e-mail address, if interested in rugby data from quite a large sample and some netball data. Tests include 10-60 m, static jumps, etc -not all for both sports though.

Yeah my boss actually has a Bompa book in his office. I’ll search through it tomorrow and see what I can find.

thanks