terrell owens...

thoughts, on who you’d rather have T.O. or Boston?

if it had been Terrel to train with C-P would he have been as big as Boston is now?

T-bone,
due to boston being about 5 years younger, i’d take him. i still don’t buy the fact that owens does no explosive lifts/movements. it could be true though, because i just recently read that this off season was the first that marshall faulk lifted weights with the rams, and really lifted on a program at all. he said he was never fond of weight training, but after his injuries and a sub-par year, he is committing himself. all i can say is, if he really dedicated himself on a solid program, he will be back & better than ever.

i just read the program and without bashing it too much or going into the reasoning whether or not this program is actually accurate, i can say this-this in no way resembles the principles or practices that have been proven to help average athletes more explosive,stronger, or faster. this program resembles that of a juicing professional bodybuilder rather than that of a explosive,fast, and extremely well balanced and conditioned athlete.imo

Tarheel, I have copies of both texts you mention. The Nebraska text, in my humble opinion, shows a far more rounded “conditioning” programme. The “52 Week Football Training” does seem to be more like a general workout plan.

As for Terrell Owens, the guy must be a genetic freak!! That programme was way off what I desgin for the players on my sqaud (Edinburgh Wolves based in Scotland) Can you say: “OVERTRAINING!”

And on the Boston/Owens topic, I would take Boston! Im a Bears fan, and either WR would give us a great target for Stewart to hit!

Prophet, who won the national championship this year? Miami? Florida? Nope. OS of U. THE Ohio State University!:sing: