Tempo form

personally find it works really well for tempo / conditioning but not so for speed & weights.

my apologies if this is the wrong thread to post to.
This is a speed endurance prescription.

Speed Endurance runs are high intensity runs of 70-150m performed at 95-100% of race pace. Typically, the volume for Speed Endurance workouts is in the range of 300-1200m of total running. The purpose Speed Endurance workouts is to develop the capacity for maintaining maximal or near maximal velocity. Speed Endurance workouts are especially important for short sprinters. An example of a Speed Endurance workout would be 3 x (80m, 100m, 120m) with full recovery.

would this mean run 80, 100 and 120m with full recovery between each and then repeat x 2 more time to bring total volume to 900m. Assuming as you get closer to competing and running at fastest it may only be done 1 for a total of 300m?

Thread hijacks suck and this thread is about TEMPO. Is it that difficult to hit the ‘New thread’ button or something?

my initial question was “is it okay to be tired when doing tempo”

then it spawned into how to not be so tired when doing tempo.

thanks to all who responded

Thanks for setting the thread back to your original question.
To summerize what the others have outlined No you really need to re evaluate what you are doing if you are tired doing tempo all the time.
Perhaps you could think of this another way and this time let me ask the quesiton.
If I am building a house do you think I would be ok to not have a foundation and not follow any codes?

Thinking of Tempo as a foundation is key. Thank you Ange for great image.