Tamsyn Drops Her Gear Again

THERE’S A BETTER PICTURE IN THE OFF TOPIC/DISCUSSION SECTION under “Track and Field’s Hotest” (sic Hottest)

Tamsyn drops her gear again
By staff writers
May 22, 2006

BIKINI babe and sometime athlete Tamsyn Lewis has turned to lingerie in a shoot sure to have track rival Jana Pittman’s eyes rolling out of the back of her head.

Vote: Are sexy photo shoots good for sport?
Finish line: El Guerrouj on brink of retirement

Racy … Tamsyn competes off the track. Pic: Courtesy Zoo Weekly

Proving it’s amazing what bras can do these days, a chest-enhanced Lewis has stripped off for a lads’ mag yet again.

The blonde runner, whose last magazine spread appeared in conjunction with the Commonwealth Games in March, has been accused by catfight contender Pittman of being more interested in being a “bikini babe” than her running career.

With two revealing shoots in two months, Lewis doesn’t make a bad argument.

“If Jana Pittman wants a similar makeover, she can always give me a call,” Paul Merrill, editor of Zoo Weekly, where the latest Lewis spread appears, said.

“But she’ll have to go someway to look hotter than Tamsyn,” he said.

For Lewis’s part, she insists that what she is doing is good for the female image and the promotion of women in sport.

Advertisement:
/IFRAME> “What could be more positive,” she said on Channel 10’s Sports Tonight last night.
“I think it’s good for people to see us out of our sports gear occasionally and showing off how good sport can be for your self image.”

Aths: Lewis must improve her running, says AA Aths Lewis
MELBOURNE, June 15 AAP - Commonwealth Games gold medallist Tamsyn Lewis is at a crossroads'' in her career, according to Athletics Australia (AA) high performance manager Max Binnington. Lewis is understood to have met with AA in the last week to discuss her running career. While Lewis remains in the limelight, modelling in underwear for a men's magazine last month, Channel Nine reported tonight she was about to suffer a funding cut from the Victorian Institute of Sport. AA would not confirm the report, but Binnington said Lewis had to improve her form on the track. She certainly has to focus on her performance, there’s no doubt about that.
The bottom line for all of them is what they do on the track ... whatever their event is. Clearly that’s what Tamsyn needs to do, to get (up) to those levels that she believes she can do.
``I suppose it is at a crossroads, in that sense.’’

Speaking on Melbourne radio station Sport 927, Lewis has made it clear what she currently thinks of track and field.
``I know if I had a kid, through all the trouble I’ve been through, there’s no way that my child would be doing athletics,’’ she said.

NO? POSING IN HER UNDERWEAR IN A MEN’S MAGAZINE WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER OPTION :rolleyes:

[image]http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5157375,00.jpg[/image]