Strength Training for Sprinters (Updated)

I am not sure why you are apologizing for your personal anecdotal evidence. The premise of my entire blog and posting has been based on personal evidence and experience. I could go buy bigger degrees but I prefer to grow more experiences, share more and influence more as well as pass on what multitudes of others have described as some of the best information of it’s kind. And by the way your information is bang on albeit personal anecdotal evidence.:wink: ( at least in terms of my personal anecdotal evidence)

And we would or I would do less and less deads as competition started. It was always about the quality of the speed and how are you feeling and what has been going on and making a bigger picture look and then and only then deciding.

Towards the end of my serious training I would do intense contrast showers before training to jump start that quality you seek from high intensity max lifting. Anything with regards to high intensity training I have ever done has been a huge accelerator towards making my muscles feel loose.