Storm and Shock Therapy

Just wondering if anyone has tried either of these supplements?

Storm

Shock Therapy

I was just looking around catching up on some supplementation as I have been using the same supplements for about a year now, so I have been out of the game for a bit.

Anyway I found a link to a free sample to this stack: http://universalnutrition.com/massstack/

So just wondering if anyone has had any experience with either of these supplements.

I think the Storm might be alright, I usually dont notice much difference between the different types of creatine though.

The Shock Therapy looks to be for the most part good, but I think they may have gone a little bit overboard in all the stuff they add, which would probably cause me to have to adjust the levels of current supplements I’m taking.

Dear god. Get the free sample and let us know how they are. Have you also considered Bill Romanowski’s supplements?

Killer icon, by the way. Our best massage girl up here was him for Halloween. Unprecedented idea for a girl I thought. Alas she ended up moving to NC.

I am familiar with this company. Thats the good news.

Bulk nutrition supplies piracetam powder in bulk at insanely low prices. 10-20 bucks for 250grams. It is a well known company throughout anti aging circles. I wouldn’t say though it has a reputable reputation. Some would say it does. I doubt many would.

The prices are generally low. But at what cost? Their claim to fame is publishing a COA for their anti aging products. The COA, or certificate of analysis is a complete fraud. They use this to deceive people into thinking they are not getting unreg imports from China which they are. The owner admitts he gets stuff from China. It is not telling you what is actually in the powder. I can’t speak for the above products you posted but I can speak for any unreg. substance they sell.

The FDA doesn’t require any health standards for unreg products such as piracetam powder and some of their other products.

Unreg imports from China are a HIGH RISK for possible bacteria contanimation and are at risk for unhealthy levels of metals. Way above the FDA standards.

Keep in mind theres a reason why the prices are low. Try and find the owner of this sites name anywhere. It simply cannot be found.

They run out of Mass but ship products such as Piracetam powder from overseas. Again I don’t know anything about the products you have mentioned. But beware.

Good luck.

The Guy.

So does that mean the Biotest products I buy from BulkNutrition are produced by some Chinese middle school student?

Universal Nutrition
3 Terminal Rd
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: 800.872.0101
Fax: 732.509.0458
Email: info@universalnutrition.com

I don’t know. You posted universal nutrition’s contact info, not bulknutritions.

BulkNutrition.com
455 Whitney Street
Northborough, MA 01532
PHONE: 800-975-8125
www.bulknutrition.com

The original question was not about bulk nutrition’s own “bulk” products. It was about a couple Universal Nutrition products sold on bulk nutrition.

Yea, Bulk Nutrition has nothing to do with it, I just gave a link to their site because it was the first one I googled that had nutritional facts.

Universal makes the products. I can get it retail from multiple places, so Bulk has nothing to do with it.

So anyone try these products?

Ok gotcha. Just a final thought…

If you order a product in bulk, and its unreg. and see you a price like 700g of piracetam for 22 dollars (which they do offer). And its a generic version of the product (not by UCB in the case of piracetam). Think twice. The problem with this company is there is no way to tell what is coming from China and what isn’t. Usually the price is a reflection of the quality you are receiving, not always though.

Let me know if you order either product, I’m sure they work to an extent.

I took CEE (bulk nutrition brand) several years ago and never had so many problems with cramps & tight muscles while sprinting in my life. It was probably bleached panda shit.