Sprinter Sees New Obstacles as Suspension Ends

Justin Gatlin?s four-year suspension for testing positive for steroids is almost over, but he will face limited competitive options upon his return.

More…

This is difficult to comment on. I have no sympathy for some one (during) their conviction for such and such.
However, once somebody has paid their dues, and has been through the backlash to their image as well, I think they have a right to re-establish themselves and take part in the meets. He will always have that ‘taint’ on his career and will never again get the level os sponsorship he once did. Even if he gets back to the standard he once was. that , plus the 4 year ban is punishment enough. He should be atleast allowed to compete.

Imagine the following line up;

Usain Bolt
Asafa Powell
Tyson Gay
Justin Gatlin

All in the same line up. It would be good for the fans.

Gatlin and his former coach Trevor Graham blamed a massage therapist for Gatlin’s positive test.

:rolleyes:

Trevor Graham, who coached a number of athletes who were suspended for drug use, including the Olympic-champion sprinter Marion Jones, has been suspended from track for life.

:rolleyes:

I add yohan blake to that mix. I see blake coming in second in that race by next year!

Christophe Lemaitre is going primetimmmmmeeeeeeeee baybeeee!.

Yea he will be good but he aint fuckin with blake.