Sprint Program Help

Hi

I was wondering if you would be able to help or possibly point me in the right direction? I apologize if this is the wrong area for this thread.

I was hoping to find a sprint training program, my idea was to incorporate this training, as it would help me to build speed for my rec football league and also the sprinters seem to have an ideal body frame, as I have read that sprinting can actually help build muscle. I have searched the internet but seem to have limited success in finding a program that mentions much about the weight lifting side of the training. I think I can incorporate numerous sprint training exercises, but I would like to learn more about how they lift weights. What I would really like to find (if possible) is a modified 100m sprinters workout program, weights and sprint exercises.
Anyways I would really appreciate your feedback.

Shawn

You’ve come to the right place. The principles you will find here can be incorporated into a program for any sport. Spend some time browsing the forums, as this is a gold mine of knowledge. If you really want to make an inexpensive, yet invaluable investment in learning about this, I would recommend starting with CFTS.

How long have you been training?