So how is "Training For Speed"

Ok, so I got the review of “Speed Trap” in this forum, how is “Training For Speed” by Charlie?

I recalled it at the library and it just came in, so I’m picking it up tomorrow :clap:

J.

Great! I like the e-books, but i definitely prefer a copy I can physically hold in case I’m travelling. Thanks!

Worth every damned penny!

Just Do it

it’s the best out there

Training for Speed/CFTS is the best book on speed training - end of story!

xlr8

Second only to the upcomming Training Manual by Charlie Francis. Worth far more than the price!

Herb,

have you had a sneak preview? Please share…

The sneak preview is probably available on the Vancouver Video Series. There were charts and diagrams etc. I was actually at the seminar so I am not sure if the charts made the videos. Anyone see the vids?

How much time did you spend online over the w/e? 10,000+ posts! :smiley:

Originally posted by Herb
The sneak preview is probably available on the Vancouver Video Series. There were charts and diagrams etc. I was actually at the seminar so I am not sure if the charts made the videos. Anyone see the vids?

Some charts were in the video, some of the words are a little hard to read but you can follow along and Charlie reads some out loud. Great video.

Adding 10,000 to your post total is simple: send Charlie or Rupert a Certified-Cheque for $1000.00 and the total will magically rise. :smiley:

Hey Herb! Where’s the cheque?

Ummmm. Nightmare4d said he was putting it on his tab.

So when is the training manual due for release? I have speed trap and training for speed and am looking forward to charlies next installment.

There’s a lot to do but I hope to get after it soon. As you may have noticed, I’ve had a few additional projects on my plate (and pr**ks on my back) lately.

Get off Charlies back. It will get done.

I’m trying to workout how Charlie has increased the number of hours in a day or the ability to do more than 2 things at once.

According to my female friends all males are unable to do more than 1 thing at any one time!

Iv.e seen Charlie present and he has enough energy that we can certainly make a 28-29 hour day for him! All kidding aside, we are all excited to get our hands on the new book. I have learned so much from your writings and lectures, i couldn’t possibly say enough “thanks”. You have increased my financial bottom line by at least 15,000 to 20,000/year. Thanks!!!

Totally agree with everyone!!

I’ve read all the books and my training partner purchased the video’s. I’ve learnt more about sprint training in the last 12 weeks than I have in the 10 years I’ve spent training.

Can’t wait for the new book!!
Cheers,
Justin

It wil be published.