Sled Dragging to become faster?

Besides GS Medball circuits etc. All I do for abs is Body Curls usually 3x10-12, Landmine rotations 3x16-20, and or sometimes, hanging leg raises 3-4x20. Decline MB situp throws off the wall (3x10-20) are cool too. I don’t like doing anything over 20 reps.

Body Curls are my favorite right now. I do them hanging from a pullup bar. Incase you don’t know to do a body curl you basically curl your body upside side touching your toes to the bar and back down. Its not only “core” but total body strength and you should feel your lats working nicely isometrically.

yeh those fuckers are tough

Pick 1-2 of those exercises a day. Shouldn’t take more than 10 mins.

How much weight should you use for those Body Curls?

Are landmine rotations where you wedge the end of a bar into the corner?

TNT

bodyweight.

Bodyweight for body curls. Not sure how you would hook weights up to do those? Perhaps a weighted vest? Perhaps you are thinking of a diff. exercise?

Landmine rotations you have got right. However we have a special piece of equip. which the bar goes into. I usually put 25 pounds on the bar as well.

[QUOTE=QUIKAZHELL]Bodyweight for body curls. Not sure how you would hook weights up to do those? Perhaps a weighted vest? Perhaps you are thinking of a diff. exercise?

Would ankle weights work? Or maybe squeeze a DB or sandbag between the feet?

TNT

Ankle weights maybe. A DB Would be difficult to control and if slipped may cause a problem. lol.
Whats wrong with using just your bodyweight. I find it hard to believe that 20 would be too easy for you. :slight_smile: