Shakes between Meals

Anybody here like to make shakes inbetween meals? I normally throw a bunch of stuff in them like:

Cooked Oatmeal
Fruit & vegetables
EFA’s
Coconut oil
Protein
Cinnamon
Vanilla

One of the benefits to them is that you can drink an enormous amount of calories without all the chewing and time wasted on preparing a meal.

I do it all the time. I like to add GROW!, raw oats, 3-5g creatine, flax seeds, mixed frozen berries, etc… It’s easy to make and very convenient.

I used to use the raw oats but they would always fall to the very bottom, so I started using cooked oats and I found the consistency is better. But either way, it’s all going down the hatch in a matter of minutes.

As a quick snack… Cookies n Cream muscle milk by cyto sport. 15g protien/ scoop.

Biotest grow is an excellent protduct and if you want cookies and cream flavor that bad have at as a cheat meal. When you are playing with musclemilk ask youself why the sugar and fat (rancid after a few days) is ok for an athletes body.

MCTs act differently but when insulin is raised by sugar it will store so be warned.

I tend to get a bit crazy with the shakes these days. You can throw so many healthy vegetables in a convenient shake that it is ridiculous. Here’s one I just made:

Pineapple/orange juice
Oatmeal
Spinach
Sprouts
Parsley (lots of all greens)
1 orange
half banana
1 garlic clove
2 raw egg yolks
ginger
half cucumber
grapes