Setting up sprint training group at school - advice, fun workouts please!

I’m planning on setting up a sprint training group for 16/17 year olds (my year, but I may expand this to include other years too) at my school that would run during lunchtimes probably, and would probably mainly be for football (soccer) and rugby players who want to get faster and a few people who just want to sprint. I’m hoping to run it twice a week, since next term is missing a massive chunk in the middle when people are on study leave. I would obviously adjust the workouts depending on numbers and which sports they do etc. We would probably have access to a grass track, and possibly a sports hall ~50m long max, but since it’s summer I’m looking to run it all outside once the lines are painted on the field. Lunch is about an hour, so I was thinking 5-10 minutes warm up, 30-40 mins or so sprinting, 5 mins cool down and stretch.

Since most of the people probably wouldn’t be “pure” sprinters, I think that a focus mainly on shorter distance stuff, like 60m, would be best as it’s more relevant to their sports, but maybe throw in a few longer sessions with 150m, which should also be more fun for the people doing it. First session I was thinking time trial 60m, 100m, 200m and maybe 400m if there’s enough time. For the usual sessions it could be something like 6 x 60m with ~5 mins rest, or something like 10, 20,30, 40, 50, 60 and back down, twice. I’d like to make this as fun as possible too, so that lots of people come, so I was thinking some relays, and (not sure if there’s a proper name for these) but short sprints where they, for example, start off sitting cross-legged and go on a clap. Term starts 20th April, then there are three weeks before study leave of 4 weeks, then back on 8th June for another 2 weeks before camps and activities week, then one more week before the end of term, giving a total of only 6 weeks in school for most people. Given this short period there doesn’t seem to be much point in doing anything but sprinting. I could give them workouts to do while they’re off school too though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

(wasn’t quite sure where to post this, so if it’s in the wrong place I apologise)