Serious loss in speed.............need help

About 2 yrs ago i was running a tick over 49secs for 400m while training for 800m. I would typically train with 3 interval sessions a week and longer 45-60mins runs in between days Each session would start with a few short 60m sprints then a longer sprint like 150m before a short rest before getting into the main part of the session. I would also do 1 day a week a pure speed day of like 10-12 x60m sprints with long rests. Anyway due to my coach retiring I changed groups and although the basic format was the same we would only do a few short sprints 1 day a week before the main part of the session. Anyway the others that changed over to the group have maintained their speed whereas my 400m time has slowed by 2.5 secs. I am much slower over 200m and just feel uncoordinated when sprinting. I was wondering if it is typical for some athlete to need a lot of sprint work to keep their speed compared to others. Could it be a coordination issue where I am more susceptible to losing speed than others? I’m really at a loss at how my speed has gone backwards so much that people I was so far in front off 2 years ago are now way ahead of me despite us all doing the same training. Any advice would be greatly appreciated