Around August 2005:
Bench: 100 lb.
Squat: 225 Parellel
Deadlift: 115 x 4

March 2006:
Bench: 160
Squat: 285
Deadlift: 325

Gained a good 30 lbs. of mass, getting ready for sophomore football next year.

nice gains!! what position do you play, and what changes have you noticed in your speed?

Tight tackle on offense. My speed has changed since I put more work on posterior chain. I am pretty good at agility then speed though.

Huge improvements! Height, weight, age if you don’t mind me asking? Keep up the progress!

5’ 9", 225, 14.

Holy shit! You’re 14? I wish I could squat 285 when I was 14!

Exactly how did you set up your training week? Also, did you build up to a 3RM or a 5RM on the ME days? I’m really interested to hear what you did since your situation is very similar to what a friend of mine is doing right now. I’m training a WS4SB template with him and so I’m just looking for ideas, especially from people who this worked for.

you surely developed fast. Not a whole lot of big guys we see at your age no doubt. 225 near my height i look big when weighing 170lbs, imagine 225lbs geez. You gonna scare the girls your age

M-W-F, I went for 3 reps if I felt good, 5 reps if it was a movement I didn’t enjoy or on a bad day. Followed the split as it is, went to failure on a few exercises, and ate a moderate diet.

Which days were ME and which RE? Also, did you use only one lower body lifting day a week?

ME first on monday, one lower body on wednesday (always ME, never DE), and then RE on friday. And that was all.