Republican VP Candidate - Sarah Palin - Named Her Son "Track"

Her views on abortion, creationism (which she has attempted to retract/modify, thankfully), and gay rights.

Haven’t heard much else about her, so I’m sure we’ll learn more or about the “clarifications” in her positions soon enough.

Ok she’s hot so I guess she’s allowed to name her son track

Might explain McCain’s choice! She was a runner-up for some beauty pageant, wasn’t she. Old john might not be ready to replace Cindy- unless this one has 200 million dollars as well!!

Thanks. I did some research on my own and I guess I do disagree with her on most fronts. We met at an NRA benefit (which I’m not a member of, but I do like free prime rib and favor my pistols) and her opposition of gun control is something we do agree upon.

And that picture above has to be an older one. She still looks good, but not that good. Here’s what she looks like now:

One scary thought. There’s a controversy brewing because someone in her office fired a supervisor because that person wouldn’t fire her ex-brother-in-law, who’s locked in a custody battle with her sister. Of course, she denies having anything to do with it- just one of those fluke coincidences.
Well, if old John should croak and she becomes President, the ex-brother-in-law better find Osama’s cave and move in with him!

I think his stategy was to counter Obama’s choice for not picking Hillary as VP. Her acceptance speech was heavily focused on women and she is a self proclaimed feminist. I think this stratedy will fail for Mc- McCain, though, not that we would be much better with New World Order Obama in office. Can’t win with any of these guys.

Dr. Sprint is from Reading and was slow. He ain’t no doctor and he sprints were like runs or jogs.

We wont stop!

I was fast enough to make the nationals.

Hillary supporters aren’t going to support Palin. She represents the exact opposite of what most Hillary supporters are looking for. Her strong stand against abortion, and supposedly birth control as well, won’t go over well with them.

What nationals and when? What event. What are your times.

Stfu!!!..

School records at the time…Not bad for one year of indoor track.:smiley:

Sorry it’s a walmart camera.

4x400 3.22 (outdoors)
4x200 1.30
300yd 31.8h

Senior athletic award…:smiley:

you never went faster than 10.4 so I am faster

Ok Mr.Cool.:stuck_out_tongue:

Gee I didnt’ realize how fast I ran had anything to do with whether I vote for Mccain or Obama. Guy From Boston is not voting for either.

my dad can beat up your dad!

Well, my dad used to date a 26 year old… and he’s 44:eek: :eek: :eek: … My dad=pimp status… I asked him how he did it and he just smiled. That… bastard

Give a guy a call if you all want to talk trash from now on. Back to the real world for me.

617-861-3962

I get the idea that you or whoever won’t stop- but stop what exactly? Is your objective to stop discussions? Disrupt the site? Or do you have something to contribute?

agreed charlie